The Lunacy Unites (As Quoted by Saurabh Bose)

It has been another green period in my life, getting admission into a college that most have been congratulating me about (the jury is still out on this fact), i have been working hard and this i say without any modesty whatsoever because i have worked hard at my job, but i also have to say that I have partied pretty hard too, the main reason behind this is, Kava living so close to my office and Hundoo living with him we have been partying almost every night to the annoyance of my mother, which she states very unequivocally. But i have been escaping the wrath of my mum's superior logic, by some expert evasion tactics, i feel proud to have inculcated within me. I have been enjoying the money i have earned, so yeah it is a green patch in my life, and with the batch junior to me passing out, yeah folks it has been a whole year since me and my batch left JUIT, we have been having a lot of online presence of the passed out batch, this is to be expected that they are really missing the college and friends so they try to make themselves happy by seeing each other on Facebook, Orkut, various messengers, etc. the upside of this loneliness is the buzzing activity on facebook, where there has been a definite upswing in the creative posting department. I recently read a poem by Bose, titled "The Dummy" and another poem, whose title i don't recall, but the ensuing discussion was fascinating, he said that all of us are united by some lunacy or the other, that we will gather around anything and make it a "Panchayat", this had me thinking, that even though the rain falls, and even though the night comes, there is always the upside that it will end, and the upside of we can all be lunatics and take out time for such lunacy as a comment thread on FB, to be with each other, to savour each others presence even though we are separated by thousands of kilometers, this is the positive thinking that has me, a self proclaimed cynic, thinking positively, that even though we will be separated, and we might meet just once again in our lifetimes, we shall feel a warm glow in that corner of our heart, that despite the distance, one act of lunacy by any of us shall trigger the insanity of everyone else...and i feel happy in that one glorious, "looney" act...
Sheesh, That was too positive, time to torture my friends......

Comments

  1. Hahahahahaha....
    This makes for a pleasant change today. despite a thoroughly relaxed day my mind was heavy, but this has made my day!
    Thanks for this Varunda. This wasn't just too positive, to quote "little holy green shit", you felt the force in you, little padawan...go the distance you shall!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. "despite the distance, one act of lunacy by any of us shall trigger the insanity of everyone else" ... oh yes, it does and it will for years to come ...
    an observation beyond the minds & wits of many .. and the best part .. sometimes this lunacy is telepathic too ...
    Cheerz to our Lunacy !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @the holy green shit: hehehehhe....heavy lies the troubled head, take things simply don't simplify them....
    @ZT: This is the Bond of our insanity, cheers to it.....there is no plan B....hehehehhehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nycc!! jst loved it wen u said, "i have been working hard and this i say without any modesty whatsoever because i have worked hard at my job"..seems a perfect blend of awesome confidence and that lil required arrogance!! absolutely beautiful...cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhaha...onw week down...another to come...more of parties more of fun....or ab to gera bhi wapis aa gya...i mean CM is bck...n is having fun wid hundo....baki to kya to...sab sahi hai bawa ji...lmao!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I wish i Could fly...

Aarambh hai prachanda...

The pyre of Raphael, The rise of the Zen...