Turning Point


Today, well yesterday (after a quick peek at the bottom right of the screen) i was in a deep conversation with that bugger (Arijit Chakraborty: Auri), and we were talking about all the new stuff that is happening around us, while going medieval on 1 chicken burra, 1 chicken roll, 1 mutton roll, 1/2 a plate of Kadhai Chicken and a few tandoori rotis (the only reason for my listing our menu is that we can EAT), the next batch coming in has caused a major upheaval in our lives and all of my intent in showing them that they are in a professional B-School has sublimated faster than sodium (or does it spontaneously combust???), they have spectacularly smashed all of my expectations and not in a good way...but bitching about them will come in a newer post...

This time as i was filling my stomach, i was getting something off my chest too, and i have realised that Richa Bigghe is my favourite, whatever said, period. The knowledge that this has brought me is that sometimes our relationships are made, broken and set all on one particular incident. The phrase "Turning point" cannot have a more appropriate meaning, I mean there are points in a relationship that define it for all times to come and no matter what happens next, that particular action, act, deed sets the tone for everything henceforth.

Trust me i have tried my hardest to forge new relationships, start afresh but in the end it all came back to me, even after all the great times, that one particular moment comes back to me in full force to remind me that what happened once can happen again and thus my apprehension in making new friends, trust me, for all my bravado i'm a man of very few friends and even fewer are those people who i can count upon. The most astute observation made about me was "You have many friends and you will be there for them when they need it, but you will never count upon them to help you, when you are in need."

The irony is that those closest to me still do not realise this one fact about me, there is another very astute observation made about me by another stranger...but that is another post, and i leave you here with my newest status...

I have to forgive you for what you did, shame on you.
I forget what i forgave you for, shame on me...

Comments

  1. classic varun .. !!! i hope we come somewhere near "the select few" :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the sheer disgrace which you have bestowed upon me .. i am flabbergasted by your love my dearie .. tum meri janeman ho .. par ek no ke 2 kodi ke harami ho .. :D :D :D
    hence we form a formidable 2 pack !!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lookin d way u answerd Mr. Bhargava's bona fide query, his love for u was d legitimacy of d same, m nt gonna ask smthin like dat ;) now, dat pic reminds me of gambar khad; its nt a out-of-the-world place bt wat really makes dat place worthy is d difficulty to reach n d company of frns we travel with. You are my gambar khad; difficulty to understand u amazes me at tyms n ur company pleases me al the tym :) deres a request, an earnest one, please do not bother urself bout dis forgive-forget entangle. U r loved n cherished by all ur "the select few" n non-select few...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @madhur sir: cheers...formidable indeed
    @Robin da: cheers man, aur ye bata...itni angrezi likhne mein kitnaa sochna pada..sach boliyo..

    yes gombar khad was the place and what u draw as an analogy is fantastic...thank u, i appreciate your words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aayush will catch up with you. So will I.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @shiro chan: you always do, mere bas ki to hai nahi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I wish i Could fly...

Aarambh hai prachanda...

The pyre of Raphael, The rise of the Zen...