As the Phoenix burns...

We close another year of our lives and brace ourselves to welcome the new one, all i can see is the impending arrival of the year of reckoning,.
This will be my last year of study (fingers crossed :p), and i shall begin in earnest my professional life. which will be my identity for the next, i don't know, 20 something years and this will be if the worst comes to worst.
My dreams are known to those closest to me, and if you don't know them, then maybe i haven't found it in my heart to tell you. Ask me and i shall tell you...or maybe not.
I sincerely hope you would find it worth your while to keep in touh with me and if not, i really really hope that i will want to keep in touch with you.
Infosys BPO was kind enough to want me and i shall keep my intention of being with you, barring an offer which literally blows my mind...
This year brought its trials and tribulations and looking back i think i have acquitted myself well.
Resolutions for the new year: Be kinder to my juniors, help someone be a little better and leave something of value as i move on.
My only question to each and everyone of you as i stop this rather concise post.
"What are we leaving behind as our phoenix burns?"

Comments

  1. Chalo finally you are in the same page as me...you just dont get legacies, you have to work on it mate!!!

    Well written Borun Da:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I wish i Could fly...

Aarambh hai prachanda...

The pyre of Raphael, The rise of the Zen...